I have been a proud resident of Pinole for 11 years.My wife is a second generation "Pinolean" and we both love this great city. Pinole is our home and I have a vested interest in it and improving it. We want what all families want, the best possible quality of life for our families.
I own and operate a construction management firm, we oversee million-dollar contracts with various governmental agencies. I have worked with public entities for almost 15 years. My experience includes budget management and project planning. I teach these skills to other professionals. I will use my wealth of experience and knowledge to help address the concerns and needs of Pinole and all of its citizensd.
I have been endorsed by:
- We need to audit and
re-evaluate our budget to address the need for more police, fire protection and community services.
- Our Library needs to be opened more than 24 hours per week.
- We need to increase our revenue, and bring jobs to Pinole.
- We need to attract new businesses to Pinole.
Budget Allocation, and
The People of Pinole
- I will be accessible and respond to your needs.
- I will represent everyone in Pinole.
- I want to unify the city and end years of division.
- Please STAND UNITED behind Vincent Salimi to make Pinole a better place.
We need your VOTE!
Vincent Salimi for City Council
October 26, 2018:
A SEASON FOR CHANGE
New Leadership for a Better Pinole - Pinole Stands United
- Voters re-affirmed term limits and want Councilmembers that bring fresh ideas, accountability and more community input.